Woe unto the children of light that secretly delight in darkness – Femi Fani-Kayode


I am glad that the APC eventually took my advice and saw the wisdom in not fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket for the 2015 Presidential election even though I hear that, right up till the last minute, they almost did.
I congratulate my friend and brother Professor Yemi Osinbajo on his nomination as the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC and running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari.

I have known Yemi for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition but he is also a cerebral lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.
Yet sadly ever since I heard about his nomination and announcement as Buhari’s running mate I have felt nothing but sheer pity for him and a deep sense of pathos. My counsel and words for him are as follows:
Woe unto the children of light that secretly delight in darkness and that seek to thwart the counsel of God for their nation by joining hands with the sons of Boko and the daughters of Haram.
The bible says ”what fellowship is there between light and darkness?” It says ”what does God  have to do with Belial?” It says ”what profiteth a man to gain the world and lose his soul?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria’s COVID-19 Response and Post-Lockdown By ANAP Foundation

Why We Must Implement Diaspora Voting System By Hon. Alex Obi-Osuala